Today’s Public Health Update announces 131 new COVID-19 cases, bringing total to 693. In addition, 4 new deaths reported, bringing the total of confirmed deaths in King County to 60.
[King County Creative will share updates from Public Health daily, based on the information on Public Health Insider.]
Public Health – Seattle & King County is reporting the following confirmed cases and deaths due to COVID-19 through 11:59 p.m. on 3/18/20.
- 693 confirmed cases (up 131 from yesterday)
- 60 confirmed deaths (up 4 from yesterday)
These additional deaths include:
- A man in his 60s, who died on 3/18
- A woman in her 80s, who died on 3/14
- A woman in her 90s, who died on 3/17 at Overlake Medical Center
- A woman in her 70s, who died on 3/17 at Overlake Medical Center
Of the 60 deaths reported, 35 are confirmed to be associated with Life Care Center of Kirkland.